Slide Show: Memorable Moments From Black Hat 2012
A look at some of the demos, hacks, awards, and parties at this year's Black Hat USA 2012 convention
The memories of last month's Black Hat are starting to fade, the happy hour beers consumed have long since sloshed in our bellies, and (most) of the expense reports have been filed. But the talks, demos, and zero-day exploits presented at this year's Black Hat USA are just now starting to affect the information security community. Dark Reading takes a look at the highlights among these talks, along with other fun moments and perennial sights seen at Black Hat USA 2012.
Here, the throng of attendees surges in the halls between sessions. Black Hat organizers say that more than 6,500 attendees participated at the event at Caesar's Palace this year.
Photo Credit: Black Hat Events
Free Research and Reports
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston