Archer Updates Risk Management DashboardArcher Technologies releases version 4.0 of the award-winning Archer SmartSuite framework
ORLANDO, Fla. -- What is Version 4.0?
- Version 4.0 of the Archer SmartSuite Framework empowers Archer clients to build a best-in-class enterprise risk and compliance management program.
- Archer Technologies developed the vision for version 4.0 after interviewing more than 50 clients in Fortune 1000 companies to determine their risk and compliance management challenges.
- By listening closely to client needs and investing more than 80,000 hours in development, Archer has delivered the most comprehensive, feature-rich release in the companys history.
- With a focus on risk management capabilities, the Archer SmartSuite Framework 4.0 offers an extensive feature set for automating the risk assessment process, managing tasks, creating powerful executive dashboards, dynamically tailoring the user interface and managing data across multiple business units.
What Value Does 4.0 Provide?
- The risk management and compliance reporting capabilities of the Archer SmartSuite Framework 4.0 empower Archer clients to quickly build dynamic questionnaires, deliver them online through targeted assessment campaigns, and automate assessment scoring and the generation of risk and compliance findings.
- Archers powerful reporting capabilities enable clients to rapidly determine areas of inherent risk in their business, address issues of non-compliance, and gain a rollup view of assessments, remediation tasks and the organizations residual risk.
- The extensive 4.0 enhancements to the Archer SmartSuite Framework are available at no charge to Archer clients who license the Risk, Vendor or Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Management solutions.
- All Archer solutions are built on version 4.0 of the Archer SmartSuite Framework, enabling clients to take advantage of the new enhancements and continue to tailor the solutions to their unique enterprise risk and compliance needs.
- The power of the Archer SmartSuite Framework has allowed Archer clients to build nearly 800 custom applications to automate a multitude of business processes.
Archer Technologies LLC