ThreatTrack Security Introduces ThreatAnalyzer 5.0ThreatAnalyzer detonates executable files and URLs in a monitored environment to analyze threats and determines the risks they pose to a network
Clearwater, Fla. – Nov. 19, 2013 – ThreatTrack Security today launched ThreatAnalyzer 5.0, solidifying the company's malware analysis solution as the industry's best. Featuring more than 30 new product enhancements – including improved behavioral analysis capabilities, simulated reboot countermeasures for sandbox-evading malware, and a redesigned user interface for improved workflow – ThreatAnalyzer enables cybersecurity professionals to identify malicious files to quickly eliminate those threats from their networks.
"Knowing is not enough. Threats must be eliminated," said ThreatTrack Security CEO Julian Waits, Sr. "With more than 250 customers, ThreatAnalyzer gives enterprises and government agencies the ability to understand how an otherwise unknown malware sample will behave on their endpoints, but more importantly, it provides all the data they need to eradicate those threats from their network. ThreatAnalyzer is an essential tool cybersecurity professionals need to combat Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), targeted attacks, Zero-days and other sophisticated malware targeting their operations."
Automate, Analyze and Act
ThreatAnalyzer detonates executable files and URLs in a monitored environment to analyze threats and determines the risks they pose to a network. It enables users to automate the sample submission process; completely analyze any threat; and quickly act to protect sensitive data. ThreatAnalyzer streamlines a task that could take days to just two minutes or less on average.
· Automate – Exponentially grow the number of malware samples processed every day, and eliminate the time-consuming, expensive and error-prone manual analysis that leaves organizations vulnerable to advanced cyber threats.
· Analyze – Understand the nature of each threat targeting a network with in-depth behavioral analysis across an entire application stack that demonstrates how malware executes, system changes, network traffic generated, applications exploited and what data is targeted.
· Act – Immediately begin blocking threats, alerting team members and remediating threats from a network with complete confidence that all traces of malicious code are removed and any system changes are corrected.
New ThreatAnalyzer 5.0 capabilities include:
· Simulated Reboot detects malicious code that only executes after a system reboot. Through a proprietary technique, ThreatAnalyzer can now expose code otherwise undetected through most sandbox analysis.
· Threat Dashboard provides high-level insight and situational awareness into the overall threat level of discovered malware, along with actionable information such as top IPs and domains associated with analyzed malware, top malicious behaviors and a world map view to quickly identify nation state threat actors.
· Workflow Optimizer matches the typical scenarios that users experience on a daily basis, and offers enhancements that streamline everyday operations such as easier submission to multiple sandboxes.
· API Integrator supports output in JSON as well as XML, making it easier and faster for users to integrate ThreatAnalyzer's malware intelligence with other cyber defense solutions also in place.
Industry Leading Malware Analysis
ThreatAnalyzer provides several distinct advantages over virtual and SaaS-based analysis engines, including the ability to:
· Run in a native or virtual environment to counter sandbox-evading VM-Aware malware samples.
· Customize sandbox environments across a user's entire application stack to better understand malicious behavior and more easily identify targeted attacks.
· Analyze malware offline in a secure, isolated environment with no loss of functionality.
To learn more about ThreatAnalyzer 5.0 (formerly known as GFI SandBox and CWSandbox), visit www.ThreatTrackSecurity.com, call +1 855-885-5566 or send an email to [email protected]
About ThreatTrack Security Inc.
ThreatTrack Security specializes in helping organizations identify and stop Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), targeted attacks and other sophisticated malware that are designed to evade the traditional cyber-defenses deployed by enterprises, and small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) around the world. The company develops advanced cybersecurity solutions that analyze, detect and remediate the latest malicious threats, including its ThreatAnalyzer malware behavioral analysis sandbox, VIPRE business and consumer antivirus software, and ThreatIQ real-time threat intelligence service. Visit www.ThreatTrackSecurity.com to learn more.