Tech Center Security Analytics
Dark Reading's Security Analytics Tech Center offers insights, news, and best practices for analyzing security data. Written for security professionals who are tasked with identifying new threats and developing a response, the Security Analytics Tech Center is designed to provide in-depth information and perspective on how to aggregate security data and use it to improve enterprise defenses.
Dark Reading's new Security Analytics Tech Center offers a closer look at forensics, big data, and incident response .
Hack depends on scripts creating scores of unique email addresses and automating execution of email verification
At the RSA Conference this week, vendors pitched big the importance of properly leveraging big data to improve security
Understanding the people and process problems that get in the way of analytics effectiveness
Getting the most out of big data sets and seemingly unrelated security information
Getting the most out of security analytics data sets, large or small, by visualizing the information
- Moving Beyond SIEM For Strong Security Analytics
- 5 Considerations For Post-Breach Security Analytics
- IT Security From The Eyes Of Data Scientists
- Visualizing Security Analytics That Don't Stink
- Big Data Detectives
By The Numbers
By far and away, a lack of enough IT operational and security-related data is one of the biggest impediments today for organizations in discovering and following up on cyber attacks.
Source: SANS Institute
Around the Web
Products & Releases
- Keynote Interview: Box CEO, Aaron Levie - InformationWeek Conference
- The Digital Disruptors - InformationWeek Conference
- No CIO Ever Got Promoted For… - Interop Las Vegas
- Check out the Applications Track at Interop Las Vegas, March 31-April 4, 2014 - Interop Las Vegas
- Managing & Securing Converged Networks @ Enterprise Connect | 3/17-3/20 - Enterprise Connect