Tech Center Security Analytics
Dark Reading's Security Analytics Tech Center offers insights, news, and best practices for analyzing security data. Written for security professionals who are tasked with identifying new threats and developing a response, the Security Analytics Tech Center is designed to provide in-depth information and perspective on how to aggregate security data and use it to improve enterprise defenses.
Dark Reading's new Security Analytics Tech Center offers a closer look at forensics, big data, and incident response .
Preparing collection mechanisms ahead of time, preserving chain of custody on forensics data, and performing focused analysis all key in inspecting security data after a compromise
Enterprises will increasingly employ data science experts to help drive security analytics and risk mitigation
Data visualizations can make or break efforts in data-driven security
Could big data be the key to identifying sophisticated threats? Security experts are on the case.
Addressing the paradox of security analytics challenges
- Connecting The Dots With Quality Analytics Data
- 7 Starter Steps For Security Analytics Success
- Sykipot Malware Now Targeting Civil Aviation Information
- Botnet Behind Mysterious Spike In Tor Traffic
- Ex-CSOs Team, Offer Free Security Help
By The Numbers
The overwhelming majority of organizations today collect metrics on security incidents and operational metrics. But fewer collect security-specific metrics.
Source: InformationWeek Strategic Security Survey, 2013/2012
Around the Web
Products & Releases
Free Research and Reports
- Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact of VMware View
- Securing Executives and Highly Sensitive Documents of Corporations Globally
- Why You Need A Next-Generation Firewall
- Industrialization of Business Operations in the Insurance Industry
- HP Datacenter Care: Enterprise-Wide Support For Business-Critical IT