Making Insiders Foot Soldiers In Enterprise Security
Employees and partners can either be part of the security problem or part of the solution. Here's a look at both
[Excerpted from "Making Insiders Foot Soldiers In Enterprise Security," a new retrospective of Dark Reading coverage posted this week on Dark Reading's Insider Threat Tech Center.]
Insider threat-borne attacks remain the minority of data breaches but tend to inflict the most damage -- especially when it comes to intellectual property theft. This week, Dark Reading posts a compendium of some of its best recent coverage of the insider threat problem, including:
More Security Insights
- Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact of VMware View
- Securing Executives and Highly Sensitive Documents of Corporations Globally
* Five Significant Insider Attacks Of 2012
* Endpoints Pose Increasing Threats To Enterprises, Studies Say
* Four Ways To Turn Insiders Into Assets
* Preventing Infrastructure From Becoming An Insider Attack
* Verizon: Most Intellectual Property Theft Involves Company Insiders
* Writing And Enforcing An Effective Employee Security Policy
To read all of these stories and more, download the free report on the Insider Threat Tech Cneter.
Have a comment on this story? Please click "Add a Comment" below. If you'd like to contact Dark Reading's editors directly, send us a message.