SearchYourCloud Broadens Security And Search Capability To Android And Google Drive
Android users can safely secure content in the cloud without worry over unintended access concerns
San Francisco, CA June 18, 2013 – Simplexo today announced that users can now secure and search data stored on Android devices and in Google Drive. With these new capabilities, SearchYourCloud users can now safely find documents and files stored in most major cloud storage and email sites, which also include Dropbox, Box, Exchange, Outlook.com, and Sharepoint.
Currently, they face serious risks from malware and unintended access. According to various industry sources, Android malware attacks are growing quickly, now representing about 95% of mobile malware incidents and can be found in all major app stores. By downloading SearchYourCloud, Android users can securely store content in the cloud, and maintain full control over their privacy with comprehensive settings. The Android and Google Drive version is currently available for beta testing.
More Security Insights
- Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact of VMware View
- Securing Executives and Highly Sensitive Documents of Corporations Globally
- Top Big Data Security Tips and Ultimate Protection for Enterprise Data
- Smarter Process: Five Ways to Make Your Day-to-Day Operations Better, Faster and More Measurable
· Unmatched Security. SearchYourCloud prevents unauthorized access to sensitive data and does not hold file contents or create a direct network connection between a mobile device and the host computer/network. To achieve unprecedented cloud security, data is synchronized to the cloud provider where it is fully encrypted to AES 256 and can be securely accessed from a tablet, smartphone or Windows PC.
· Automatic Deletion from Mobile Devices. Content in the cloud is protected from being cached on the mobile device. 'Off-Line' files can be automatically deleted from a mobile device after a pre-set time.
· Superior Search. SearchYourCloud's enhanced search feature improves upon the cloud service's native search to deliver improved and efficient cross-cloud search. It provides full-text search results based on the overall relevance to the query rather than just "keywords." Using the files content as search phrase, users can simultaneously search across applications.
· Single Search, Multiple Accounts. The application provides users access to multiple Google Drive accounts in one place. Each document can be organized, accessed and searched as if all on the same desktop.
Simon Bain, SearchYourCloud CTO
· "Malware attacks and other security issues have been ongoing threats to Android users. With SearchYourCloud, the content stored on Android devices can finally be protected from unauthorized outside access. Google Drive users using SearchYourCloud will find accessing their documents has never been as easy or fast. SearchYourCloud's search functionality truly changes how users find content in the cloud with a more accurate search and superior file encryption."
Simplexo is resolutely focused on developing innovative and ground-breaking technology. Our software can be embedded, integrated and implemented by third parties such as carriers/mobile operators, systems integrators and software providers. We also partner with companies which have in-house IT development/integration expertise that wish to utilize our technology to solve current technical and/or business challenges. The Simplexo technology can be used as a front-end access method for existing private or public cloud services, or as the backbone to deliver new services. In either capacity it delivers a new information access paradigm that promises to revolutionize the way in which users access their critical data in the cloud. For more information visit www.simplexo.com or www.searchyourcloud.com/.