News Threat Intelligence
Slide Show: Security Gets Graphic
Notice that security companies have started producing a lot of infographics? We sure have. Here's a selection
With a nod to workplace posters, Trend Micro uses the analogy of a city neighbor to highlight thumbnail profiles of Internet bad guys, including spammers, malvertisers, fake antivirus creators, and phishers. The bad guys are given the super villain treatment, complete with famous lines. "OMG. This is so FUNNY!!" says the Social Media Scammer.
Data at the bottom of the graphic highlights the values of users' information, including $1 to $3 for valid credit-card numbers and $8 for the credentials to 2,500 Gmail accounts.
More Security Insights
- Information Protection: The Impact Of Big Data
- Cloud-based data backup: A buyer's guide - How to choose a third-party provider for development, management of your data backup solution
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- InformationWeek 2013 IT Spending Priorities Survey
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data