LogBinder Expands Product Line
Software upgrades collect security audit log data from current versions of Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server
September 3, 2013 – LOGbinder&trade today announced upgrades across its entire product range to deliver native support for current versions of Microsoft's SharePoint 2013, SQL Server 2012 and Exchange 2013.
LOGbinder software is the only solution for collecting security log data from these mission critical applications into SIEM deployments.
More Security Insights
- Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact of VMware View
- Securing Executives and Highly Sensitive Documents of Corporations Globally
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- Research: Federal Government Cloud Computing Survey
- Top Big Data Security Tips and Ultimate Protection for Enterprise Data
- Client Windows Migration: Expert Tips for Application Readiness
"Our customers began to request compatibility with the current version of Microsoft's enterprise software around the first part of the year, and we are very pleased to respond so quickly," said Randy Franklin Smith, CEO of Monterey Tech Group, Inc., the parent company of LOGbinder Software. "We are very pleased that our new software now removes at least one obstacle InfoSec managers face in upgrading to these more robust enterprise solutions from Microsoft."
· LOGbinder EX&trade 2.0 adds Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 compatibility, with its 132 new admin events! With this release, LOGbinder EX is able to provide audit log insight for installed versions of Exchange Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2013.
· LOGbinder SP&trade 4.0 introduces support for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and improves performance via memory management optimization. With this update LOGbinder SP supports SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013.
· LOGbinder SQL&trade 2.0 introduces support for Microsoft SQL Server 2012, making it a viable audit management solution for installations back to and including MS SQL 2008. This update adds translation for more than 20 new events for SQL Server 2012!
Customers with current maintenance & support agreements receive their upgrade at no cost. Fully-functioning trial versions of the software and specific information related to each are found on our upgrade page.
LOGbinder software helps information security professionals to manage critical event log data contained within Microsoft's enterprise software offerings of SharePoint, SQL and Exchange. These applications store and distribute massive amounts of sensitive data within companies all over the world.
InfoSec managers charged with monitoring the flow of information have heavy responsibilities placed on them by corporate oversight and government regulation. These security experts can complement their SIEM solution to include security intelligence from the application layer with LOGbinder software. Bridging this critical gap, putting application security audit log data within reach, brings a more comprehensive result to information security initiatives within the world's best organizations.
Typically installed within enterprise SIEM environments, the product is licensed by number of SharePoint servers, Exchange mailboxes or SQL instances. LOGbinder software takes little overhead to run and adheres to enterprise security best-practice.
LOGbinder can be used with any SIEM solution. Specific integrations with leading SIEM solutions such as HP ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager, GFI Events Manager, SolarWinds Log & Event Manager, EventTracker and LogRhythm have been made and are readily available. Other SIEM software such as that from RSA envision, Netikus EventSentry, AccelOps and AlienVault are also used in conjunction with LOGbinder. To get more information about LOGbinder integrations with SIEM providers browse to the Partner page on logbinder.com.
Formed in 2009 to address the gap in security audit log management within the application layer, LOGbinder is a division of Monterey Tech Group, Inc., publisher of Randy Franklin Smith's Ultimate Windows Security, a brand recognized world-wide as an InfoSec thought leader and best-practice expert.
To learn more about LOGbinder and the importance of security audit log management browse to logbinder.com.