Tech Center Identity & Access Management
Dark Reading's Identity and Access Management Tech Center offers news and analysis on the latest developments in best practices and technology for managing user identity in the enterprise. Written for security and IT professionals, the Identity and Access Management Tech Center is designed to provide in-depth information and perspective on secure user provisioning, access control, directory services, and administration of user rights and privileges.
New alliance gaining momentum in push to develop open architecture for authentication interoperability
Some say Facebook's growing role as online identity provider could make it a potential enterprise IAM tool, others say Salesforce would have better shot as non-traditional IAM provider
AD isn't going anywhere anytime soon
Identity and access management processes work better when they mirror business processes. Here's a look at where they align
Jericho Forum puts forward its vision of a new identity paradigm at the RSA Conference
- Google Security Vulnerability Allowed Two-Step Verification Bypass
- Is Single Sign-On A Security Tool?
- Identity Fraud Hits Three-Year High; More Than $21 Billion Lost
- Is Identity The New Perimeter?
- Sony Fined Nearly $400,000 For 2011 Database Breach
By The Numbers
Authentication Factors In Use
Multi-factor authentication has long been a chosen control designed to mitigate the risks of password compromise. But which additional factors are most common? An enterprise survey shows that certificates and hardware tokens lead by a lot.
Source: InformationWeek 2011 Identity Management Survey
Around the Web
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston