Bradford Networks Announces Availability Of Cloud-Based NAC Service
Network Sentry cloud service will be hosted by Windstream Hosted Solutions
Cambridge, MA, September 9, 2013-- Bradford Networks&trade, the best choice to enable secure network access for corporate issued and personal mobile devices, today announced the availability of a cloud-based Network Access Control (NAC) service offering. The first and only NAC cloud service available today will utilize Bradford Networks' award winning Network Sentry solution to provide organizations that have limited internal resources with a cost-effective, flexible solution to address network security needs brought on by Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) adoption.
Bradford Networks' Network Sentry cloud service will be hosted by Windstream Hosted Solutions, part of Windstream, one of the nation's premier providers of enterprise-class managed network and hosting services, and supported by DecisionOne, the largest independent technology support organization in North America. Through these partnerships, customers can rapidly utilize Network Sentry without capital or resource investments. The solution is available as a pure software as a service (SaaS) solution, or can delivered as a managed service (MSSP) by DecisionOne.
More Security Insights
- Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact of VMware View
- Securing Executives and Highly Sensitive Documents of Corporations Globally
- Innovations in Integration: Achieving Holistic Rapid Detection and Response
- Optimize Your SQL Environment for Performance & Flexibility
"With the explosion of BYOD, controlling access to corporate networks is a top security priority for organizations of any size and across all industries. As the pioneers of the Network Access Control market, we are excited to deliver the industry's first cloud NAC service in partnership with such leaders as Windstream and DecisionOne, and offer organizations yet another easy, risk-free option to address their network security needs," said Dan Haley, CEO of Bradford Networks. "With the addition of this service to our portfolio, we now offer our Network Sentry solution with a wide variety of deployment options to suit any company's environment, budget and resources. This enables us to extend the depth and breadth of our global reach and positions the company to maintain and enhance its leadership of the market."
Benefits of Bradford Networks' NAC cloud service include:
· Full-featured NAC solution - delivers all the features of Bradford Networks' patented Network Sentry solution, including complete visibility and control over who and what is accessing wired/wireless networks;
· No capital expense - the only pure-cloud NAC solution available today that requires no equipment on-site;
· Highly scalable - out of band architecture, hosted by Windstream's secure, reliable enterprise-class infrastructure;
· Secure communication - communication between the corporate networks and the cloud infrastructure is via a highly secure VPN connection. Perimeter firewalls, intrusion detection systems, network monitoring and Denial of Service (DoS) protection all ensure the highest degree of network defense;
· Complete security - Network Sentry does not capture or store any data traversing a network, and no organizational data is stored in the cloud;
· Rapid time to deployment - supported by DecisionOne experts who can deliver customized installations and tailored security policies;
· Outstanding service - Windstream provides some of the strongest SLA's for uptime and service available in the industry. All Network Operations Centers and DecisionOne support centers are domestic and manned by trained technicians 24/7/365;
· Multiple deployment options - to address specific environments, budgets, expertise and resources;
· Supports customers' existing environments - seamlessly integrates with customers' existing network infrastructure;
· Integrates with existing BYOD ecosystem technologies - seamlessly integrates with leading security, mobile management, and wired/wireless vendor solutions to provide complete and secure solutions for BYOD;
· Supports compliance - an easy and cost-effective solution for compliance with PCI, HIPAA, SOX and other regulations.
"Cloud security solutions are growing in maturity and popularity for many enterprises looking to address IT security issues in a cost-effective and easy manner," said Steven Lack, Senior Vice President of Managed Services of DecisionOne. "Until now however, we have not been able to leverage the benefits of the cloud to address the BYOD phenomenon that plagues organizations of all sizes. We are excited to be working with Bradford Networks and Windstream to share the first-ever pure-cloud NAC solution with our existing and new customers to mitigate the threats introduced by devices in a BYOD environment."
Bradford Networks Network Sentry cloud service is available immediately. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Bradford Networks
Bradford Networks offers the best solution to enable secure network access for corporate issued and personal mobile devices. The company's flexible Network Sentry solution is the first network security offering that can automatically identify all devices and all users on a network, providing complete visibility and control. Unlike vendor-specific network security products, Network Sentry provides a view across all brands of network equipment and connecting devices eliminating the network blind spots that can introduce risk. Network Sentry is now used by more than 900 enterprise customers worldwide in markets such as healthcare, financial services, retail, government, education and more. For more information, please visit www.bradfordnetworks.com.
Windstream (Nasdaq: WIN), a FORTUNE 500 and S&P 500 company, is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. For more information, visit www.windstream.com.
DecisionOne Corporation is the largest independent technology support organization in North America delivering world-class managed infrastructure services, legacy equipment support and logistics management across all technologies. As a vendor-agnostic partner, our highly skilled international team enables DecisionOne to deliver outstanding support services to organizations anywhere, anytime DecisionOne uses best-in-class tools to deliver a holistic solution for each unique infrastructure, allowing our clients to predict IT costs, and reallocate and refocus their valuable IT resources toward achieving business objectives. Visit us at www.DecisionOne.com, follow us at @DecisionOne, become a fan on Facebook, visit our company page on LinkedIn, subscribe to our YouTube channel, and link to us via Google+.