Tech Center Endpoint Security
Dark Reading's Endpoint Security Tech Center is your gateway to the latest news and analysis of technologies and threats affecting end user devices and technology. Written for security and IT professionals, the Endpoint Security Tech Center is designed to provide in-depth information on the security of PCs, laptops, tablet computers, and other personal devices that may be used in the enterprise.
Prior to joining Avira, Witteveen was responsible for internationalizing sales and distribution and driving global sales growth at F-Secure and AVG Technologies
New appliance for the Fortune 1000, SMB space
Webroot Enhances VeliQ's Mobility Platform As A Service With Innovative Cloud-Based Antivirus Solution
Agreement will enable VeliQ to offer new and enhanced security capabilities with its mobility Platform-as-a-Service
Solution offers real-time protection of the entire server operating and file system
It's no secret that malware is dodging defenses; security experts pinpoint successful strategies, including the use of real-time communications, frequent disguises, and laying low
- AVG Reports Record Revenue, EPS And Cash Flow For First Quarter 2013
- Time To Dump Antivirus As Endpoint Protection?
- Mako Networks Expands Security Offering Into Nordics With Securecom AB
- Ogren Group Sees Strong Resurgence in NAC Market
- Monitoring The Nomads In Your Network
By The Numbers
Cybercrime As A Business
What it costs to get started in cybercrime.
Around the Web
Free Research and Reports
- Evaluating the Performance of Shared WAN Links for Data Center Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Policy Control & SDN: A Perfect Match? - by Heavy Reading
- Storage Infrastructure as a Service The Best of Cloud and On-premises Storage
- Check Point 2013 Internet Security Report
- Top 10 Tech Tips: vSphere with Operations Management
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
Dark Reading Digital Magazine
In This Issue
- Endpoint Security: End user security requires layers of tools and training as employees use more devices and apps.
- Security Isn't A Piece Of Cake: It's time we rethink the conventional wisdom about security layering.
- BYOD Is Here To Stay: Trying to keep employees' devices off the network is futile.