This is Dark Reading's premier digital issue on the next generation of attacks. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network to download the issue. Please register below. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at the bottom of the page. If you're already a member, just log in above.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Wicked Innovation: Cutting-edge attacks like Stuxnet and Zeus will be the everyday attacks of the future. We tell you what you need to know to keep your company safe.
- Rationalizing Security: Five best practices to improve the budgeting process for security spending.
- Prosperous New Year For Hackers: Tim Wilson explores five prime targets for exploits, including social networks, mobile devices, and wireless services.
- TPM Chips Sit Idle: Could activating the authentication chips built into millions of machines solve our cybersecurity problems?
- Mobile Users Go Phishing: Smartphone users are far more apt than PC users to visit phishing Web sites, new research shows.
This digital issue is sponsored by: