This is Dark Reading's April digital issue on incident response. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network to download the issue. Please register below. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at the bottom of the page. If you're already a member, just log in above.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Diary Of A Breach: Our intrusion detection timeline illustrates common but costly errors in companies' risk management processes.
- Connect The Log Data Dots: Companies collect massive amounts of data for compliance and forensics, but don't use it to develop real security.
- Take Me Out To The Breach Game: What do baseball and incident response have in common? Teamwork.
- Epsilon Attack Means Long-Term Pain: The theft of millions of email addresses could lead to years of phishing, spamming, and targeted attacks.
- EMC Adds Forensic Capabilities: Its NetWitness acquisition brings tools for better incident investigation.
- Phishing Scam Snares RSA: Why didn't the security company use its own technology to prevent the attack that exposed its SecurID customers?
This digital issue is sponsored by: