This is Dark Reading's April Tech Digest that explores SOC and NOC collaboration. Access is free with registration in the InformationWeek community. Just register at right. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Access Content Now" button at right.
IN THIS TECH DIGEST
- How to Get Security Operations and IT Operations Collaborating: A wide gulf has emerged between SOC and NOC teams. Here's how experts think it should be bridged.
- What Your SecOps Team Can (and Should) Do: Find out all the pieces that your organization should have in place.
- 20 Questions for SecOps Platform Providers: Security operations capabilities for the masses are long overdue. Here's how to find a solution that meets your budget and resources.
- Secrets of a Highly Productive CIO-CISO Relationship: The dynamic between CIOs and CISOs has evolved along with the technology. How can they ensure they're on the same page while driving value?
- Embrace the Machine and Other Goals for CISOs: Five ways chief information security officers can become more effective.
- In Cyber, Who Do We Trust to Protect the Business? If business leaders continue to view cybersecurity as mainly an IT matter, they will leave their companies exposed to significant risks.