This is Dark Reading's January Tech Digest that explores important security technologies to watch this year. Access is free with registration in the InformationWeek community. Just register at right. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Access Content Now" button at right.
IN THIS TECH DIGEST:
- Five Security Technologies to Watch in 2017: Emerging tools and services promise to make a difference this year. Are they on your list?
- Cloud Access Security Brokers: CASBs enforce security policies by ensuring that all traffic from your end user devices is routed through a central gateway.
- IoT Connection Security: These products help detect, onboard, and monitor Internet of Things devices for compliance with security policies.
- Security Orchestration and Automation: With these tools, you can put data from disparate security products on a single console, improving threat detection and automated response.
- Threat Intelligence Platforms: TIPs are designed to help correlate security data and improve an enterprise's ability to respond to new threats.
- Security Consulting and Services: A growing number of firms are offering a range of consulting, assessment, and penetration testing services in the security space.