Slide Show: 2012 Pastebin Pinups
Some of the most embarrassing dumps of leaked databases, exposed corporate IP and breached customer records in 2012
True, news of the Stratfor breach that exposed 50,000 customer credit cards first broke the day after Christmas last year, but the "lulzy" release of Stratfor's email files made waves on Pastebin starting this January, first with a few embarrassing leaks and then culminating in a dump of 5 million emails from the Stratfor data stores in February.
Free Research and Reports
- Remote Data Replication: Combat Disasters And Optimize Business Operations
- Riverbed vs Silver Peak: WAN Optimization Vendors Put to the Test
- Storage Infrastructure as a Service The Best of Cloud and On-premises Storage
- Putting Metaswitch's SBC Software to the Test
- When It Makes Sense to Move to Desktop Virtualization: Seven Key Indicators
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
Dark Reading Digital Magazine
In This Issue
- Endpoint Security: End user security requires layers of tools and training as employees use more devices and apps.
- Security Isn't A Piece Of Cake: It's time we rethink the conventional wisdom about security layering.
- BYOD Is Here To Stay: Trying to keep employees' devices off the network is futile.