Slide Show: 2012 Pastebin Pinups
Some of the most embarrassing dumps of leaked databases, exposed corporate IP and breached customer records in 2012
True, news of the Stratfor breach that exposed 50,000 customer credit cards first broke the day after Christmas last year, but the "lulzy" release of Stratfor's email files made waves on Pastebin starting this January, first with a few embarrassing leaks and then culminating in a dump of 5 million emails from the Stratfor data stores in February.
Free Research and Reports
- Three Principles to Improve Data Security and Compliance
- Aligning IT with strategic business goals: A proactive approach to managing IT risk to your business
- Connecting the Dots: Are You Seeing the Complete Big Data Picture?
- How crowdsourced testing has changed the game for innovative software companies
- Ensuring Your Apps Work in the Real World
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The A-to-Z of Building Your Big Data Initiative - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston