Slide Show: 2012 Pastebin Pinups
Some of the most embarrassing dumps of leaked databases, exposed corporate IP and breached customer records in 2012
True, news of the Stratfor breach that exposed 50,000 customer credit cards first broke the day after Christmas last year, but the "lulzy" release of Stratfor's email files made waves on Pastebin starting this January, first with a few embarrassing leaks and then culminating in a dump of 5 million emails from the Stratfor data stores in February.
Free Research and Reports
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
Dark Reading Digital Magazine
In This Issue
- Endpoint Security: End user security requires layers of tools and training as employees use more devices and apps.
- Security Isn't A Piece Of Cake: It's time we rethink the conventional wisdom about security layering.
- BYOD Is Here To Stay: Trying to keep employees' devices off the network is futile.