Slide Show: 10 SQL Injection Tools For Database Pwnage
Black hat hackers and pen testers alike use these tools to dump data, perform privilege escalations, and effectively take over sensitive databases
Developed by Portcullis Labs, BSQL Hacker is an automated SQL injection framework that facilitates blind SQL injection, time-based blind SQL injection, deep blind SQL injection and error based SQL injection attacks. Attacks can be automated against Oracle and MySQL databases, with power to automatically extract all database data and schemas.
Free Research and Reports
- Three Principles to Improve Data Security and Compliance
- Aligning IT with strategic business goals: A proactive approach to managing IT risk to your business
- Connecting the Dots: Are You Seeing the Complete Big Data Picture?
- How crowdsourced testing has changed the game for innovative software companies
- Ensuring Your Apps Work in the Real World
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The A-to-Z of Building Your Big Data Initiative - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston