Slide Show: 10 SQL Injection Tools For Database Pwnage
Black hat hackers and pen testers alike use these tools to dump data, perform privilege escalations, and effectively take over sensitive databases
Developed by Portcullis Labs, BSQL Hacker is an automated SQL injection framework that facilitates blind SQL injection, time-based blind SQL injection, deep blind SQL injection and error based SQL injection attacks. Attacks can be automated against Oracle and MySQL databases, with power to automatically extract all database data and schemas.
Free Research and Reports
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
Dark Reading Digital Magazine
In This Issue
- Endpoint Security: End user security requires layers of tools and training as employees use more devices and apps.
- Security Isn't A Piece Of Cake: It's time we rethink the conventional wisdom about security layering.
- BYOD Is Here To Stay: Trying to keep employees' devices off the network is futile.